1. In the online store www.dazniokeitiklis.lt payment for goods is made by “Bank Transfer” and through the electronic banking system www.paysera.lt.
2. After confirming the shopping cart, select a courier for delivery (DPD or Omniva) and click “Continue payment”.
On the e-banking page, log in as usual and make a payment.
3. After confirming the payment, the e-banking page will close and you will return to the online store www.dazniokeitiklis.lt.
4. When paying via electronic banking, Paysera will charge you an additional fee equal to the transaction fee within the bank.
A pre-ordered invoice will be sent to you.
In this case, you will be able to make a transfer to the account of UAB “Simeksa” specified in the order account.
5. Payment for the goods is also possible in cash by withdrawing directly from the Seller UAB “Simeksa”.